Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sex advice please!

(4 Posts)
gaggiagirl Sun 23-Mar-14 10:59:52

My new BF has quite a large penis. Sex with him is great, he's patient and generous.
The only issue is that some mostpositions hurt a bit. Almost feels like my cervix is getting bruised if that makes sense.
There must be something we can do that satisfies us both without me shouting ow ow ow ow!
Please help!

TossedSaladsAndScrambledEggs Sun 23-Mar-14 11:03:41

I have this problem as I have endometriosis.

I have to avoid going on top and the legs in the air one.

I find spooning and other from behind positions, apart from classic doggy, most comfortable.

I have to admit with exp who was very well endowed, sex could not ever be attempted without plenty of foreplay and sometimes had to be abandoned altogether!

Lweji Sun 23-Mar-14 11:06:17

I think there may be sort of rings that effectively shorten the length that can enter, if it is too long.
If too wide, then, lots of lube and foreplay?

And he needs to be extra careful too.

gaggiagirl Sun 23-Mar-14 11:12:25

its wide and long! I thought I was the cat that got the cream when I first saw it, now I'm over thinking during sex. Not sexy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now