Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Anyone fancy doing a bit of PI for me?

(6 Posts)
amypondsbestmate Sun 16-Mar-14 14:45:59

Hi, I really need some help with a bit of discreet internet based investigating please. DH is up to something and I want to find out what. If you fancy it please PM me. Thanks!

CogitoErgoSometimes Sun 16-Mar-14 14:48:11

If you think your DH is up to something, don't demean yourself digging around. Tell him he's on thin ice and make it up to him to prove that he's not up to anything..... If he can't prove it to your satisfaction, game over.

NeedSomeInspiration Sun 16-Mar-14 14:58:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Innocentbystander01 Sun 16-Mar-14 15:02:32

Pm me I will help. Someone on here helped me with a. Similar thing 2 years ago. smile

amypondsbestmate Sun 16-Mar-14 15:20:48

Sorry, forget that, the info I was looking for has already been deleted or changed. Thanks anyway.

Optimist1 Sun 16-Mar-14 15:47:06

I'm glad you're making progress, amy but I'm SO disappointed not to be given my first assignment as a PI ... have always felt this was the career that I was meant to pursue! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now