Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

dh and weed

(3 Posts)
sunshine1991 Sun 16-Mar-14 00:28:30

He hasnt smoked it apaet from a few times in the last 2yrs but hes always taking about it googlein it he loves when we walk past some1 in the street smokeing he watchs weeds he eats hemp seeds in the tons . When he smoked it last i was bleeding pg with dd down at his mums i havent forgive him for that nor look him the same am in bed hes watvhing tv at the min cos i didnt want to kiss him he stank of hemp he dosnt even fucking like it . Do i need to chil ?

FlatsInDagenham Sun 16-Mar-14 00:45:53

No, you don't need to chill. He needs to grow up. He's a father now with responsibilities, not a school boy.

I totally sympathise with you. Have similar issues.

AcrossthePond55 Sun 16-Mar-14 02:25:20

Meh, my DH smokes weed occasionally & it's no big deal to me. No different, really, that him having a few beers. He's always been an excellent father & at no time did he ever smoke weed in front of our (now grown) sons nor was he ever so stoned that he couldn't function.

Is it the illegality of it or that he doesn't know when to stop? Does he drink alcohol and is that OK with you?

I don't get the eating hemp seeds though. They don't make you high as the THC content is extremely low. Unless he's eating pounds of them or something.

Maybe it's a generational thing (I'm probably a generation above you) or maybe it's a US thing (I'm in a medical Marijuana state).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now