Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Marriage counsellors LONDON

(14 Posts)
Londongirlhelpneeded Mon 10-Mar-14 03:40:50

We desperately need some help. Can anyone suggest a marriage counsellor in London? Happy to pay for the best money can get. Thanks

BeforeAndAfter Mon 10-Mar-14 04:41:09

Google Andrew Marshall.

I'm not a great advert for the couples bit as I saw him once with my ex and then we broke up ...!

Post break up I saw Andrew over the course of several weeks and found he really helped me process my ex's affair.

Londongirlhelpneeded Mon 10-Mar-14 08:53:00

Thank you! I have been emailing with his associate Claudio by coincidence! Just wanted to get a personal reference as don't want to waste time with someone useless!

BeforeAndAfter Tue 11-Mar-14 18:30:07

I've used both. I prefer Andrew.

Londongirlhelpneeded Tue 11-Mar-14 21:31:51

Thanks, I sent an email to Andrew and got immediately referred on? Perhaps because we need to do most of our sessions by skype? really appreciate this though, means a lot, thanks.

Parsley1234 Tue 11-Mar-14 21:59:03

Have got a great woman in sw3 I'm not sure if she does sessions on skype though is that because you're not in London ? She is totally empathetic really experienced amazing ! Maureen Cronk

Londongirlhelpneeded Tue 11-Mar-14 22:23:03

Thanks parsley, we are abroad so would fly in for our first session. Am desperate not to waste our time with someone rubbish so thanks for answering this.

Parsley1234 Wed 12-Mar-14 17:18:21

Might be worthwhile having a chat with her ? Pm me if you want her number she is amazing good luck

DangerRabbit Wed 12-Mar-14 20:17:01

I would recommend my therapist Norine Riches who I have been seeing for individual therapy but who also does couples therapy. She works from green park and can be found on the ukcp website.

Chelseamum2 Wed 10-Sep-14 13:54:48

Dear Parsley1234,

Would you be so kind as to provide me with Maureen Cronk's phone #?

Many thanks.

thenamehaschanged Wed 10-Sep-14 14:35:49

Francine Kaye aka The Divorce Doctor - looks as if she has a very modern dynamic approach - 3 hours with you both separately, then an hour and a half alone follow up, then 3 sessions together - thought it looked good back when I thought H and I were for counselling. She's £100 an hour though shock

Girlfriend1 Mon 12-Jan-15 08:51:18

Hello Parsley 1234,
I have equally heard good things about Maureen Cronk and would appreciate any contact info you might have,
many thanks, GF1

syls1 Fri 03-Jul-15 06:38:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

buttonmoonboots Fri 03-Jul-15 13:36:40

Why restrict it to London if you aren't physically going to be there? Chances are you'll find cheaper prices elsewhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now