Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Anyone know this website I am thinking of - how to tell if a man is really remorseful after affair or not?

(2 Posts)
hellosailors Thu 27-Feb-14 13:57:55

I seem to recall many months back someone linked in a thread to website (I think maybe a US site ) to a website a woman had set up which had many articles on it about how to tell if a man was really serious about making it right after an affair or just going through the motions and did not really care (she had gone through the experience herself). I remember thinking it was fab resource but do not seem to have bookmarked it. A dear friend could really do with reading the material on this now rather than me half remembering the gist of what it said. Does anyone know the site I am talking about? Thanks.

hellosailors Thu 27-Feb-14 14:04:27

found it!

chumplady.com/2013/02/if-youre-really-sorry-cheaters-let-me-help-you/

very good site if anyone needs it. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now