Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Productive outlet for lust

(6 Posts)
PiratePanda Thu 27-Feb-14 12:23:25

Sigh. Married with 1 DC and I am currently melted into a puddle of lust for a colleague who, thank god, I don't see very often.

I'm in no actual danger - I'm not stupid, I am ignoring/not contacting/avoiding, and I know it's because I'm ovulating and need a shag and DH is away until Monday. But I can't get the guy out of my head to the extent that I can't concentrate on urgent work that I need to do.

So ladies, hit me with your productive strategies for getting rid of this excess of desire.

No flaming or reminders of cold hard realities needed here - I'm not going anywhere near the guy. I just want help with hosing myself down.

Lweji Thu 27-Feb-14 12:25:50

Phone husband?
Get a sex toy?

CuntyBunty Thu 27-Feb-14 12:27:26

Get your vibrator out tonight, enjoy yourself thinking about colleague and give yourself a big orgasm or two. No harm done. I would and have.

PiratePanda Thu 27-Feb-14 12:29:05

Sex toy good idea but have to pick up DC in 15 mins, and he'll then be close by until bedtime. Agh!

PiratePanda Thu 27-Feb-14 12:30:42

Gotta get through half a day's work yet too - humungous deadline tomorrow. Anyone had any luck with music?

CuntyBunty Thu 27-Feb-14 12:30:46

Wait for a wank wink

See what I did there? Bit of aliteration, wait, wank, wink.

Delayed gratification is a wonderful thing. You'll enjoy it all the more and maybe have time to do it twice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now