Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Empty and tempted

(10 Posts)
anatouskia Mon 10-Feb-14 13:41:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NotNewButNameChanged Mon 10-Feb-14 13:42:53

You and your husband have some marriage counselling.

anatouskia Mon 10-Feb-14 14:04:32

NotNewButNameChanged Mon 10-Feb-14 14:39:22

If you can't communicate with your husband about how you feel about him, then what hope is there?

anatouskia Mon 10-Feb-14 14:52:26

rebeccacode Mon 10-Feb-14 15:03:17

Yes, you need to attend a counselling again, you need that badly. I think marriage is a sacred thing which no one should ruin or mess with. I guess there's nothing you could not talk about if you love your husband(I hope you do) so make your move now, work it out! How long have you been together btw?

rainbowsmiles Mon 10-Feb-14 15:05:37

What age is your ds?

MiniTheMinx Mon 10-Feb-14 15:12:00

Have you posted about this before? sorry if you haven't...just wondering.

Most relationships become boring, more so if both of you don't work at it. You need to speak to your husband, how can he fix things, pay you more attention, do the right thing, make the effort if he doesn't realise how you are feeling?

herald Mon 10-Feb-14 17:36:39

I agree with all the above comments, speak to him and try to get your marriage back on track, my soon to be ex wife decided the routine of normal life was a bit boring and had an affair with a work colleague , it blew all our worlds apart, including the children... Our teenage ds is finding it very difficult to forgive his mum.

Don't jump in try to look at your relationship and if it's worth saving do something about it.

IHateWinter Mon 10-Feb-14 17:57:57

Agree with what's already been said. I once read a marriage guidance book that said that if you are bored in a relationship YOU are boring. You are effectively seeing the problem, but sitting back and waiting for some spontaneous change - as if it is all in your husbands hands - and you have no control over your life. Plus you haven't even spoken to him so nothing will ever be different.

Don't have an affair. You are very important to your husband and DS. You need to talk to your husband and take the initiative.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now