Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Can anyone recommend a SH lawyer

(1 Post)
MrsPickard Wed 05-Feb-14 10:49:41

In the Brighton area? Really need them to be experienced in dealing with domestic abuse and financial abuse cases within family law.

Please PM. Really urgent. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now