Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

DP attacked me, think I have consussion.

(190 Posts)
MrsRajeshKoothrappali Mon 16-Sep-13 11:55:13

He's downstairs playing GTA, refused to drive me to A&E.

Feeling really sick. Head is thumping and am really dizzy. Can't stop crying.

He grabbed the hair at the roots on the top of my head and shook really hard.

I want to go to sleep but am scared I'll die.


What do I do? Should I just beg him to help me?

Thesimplethings Mon 16-Sep-13 11:56:11

Call the police

MaryPoppinsBag Mon 16-Sep-13 11:56:24

Do you have someone you can call to take you.

shouldistayorshouldagonooooooo Mon 16-Sep-13 11:56:37

Phone the police.

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Mon 16-Sep-13 11:57:05

Get out and call the police. Or an ambulance.

Jesus, you need to ask?

He's assaulted you. Just call the police.

So sorry you're going through this.

rosiedays Mon 16-Sep-13 11:57:08

999 don't waste time on here

colafrosties Mon 16-Sep-13 11:57:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FetchezLaVache Mon 16-Sep-13 11:57:15

Don't beg, if he wanted to help you and was genuinely remorseful he'd be sitting in A&E with you now. Call the police. sad

Leverette Mon 16-Sep-13 11:58:49

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

LumpySpace Mon 16-Sep-13 11:59:34

Call the police! Now!

SunshineSuperNova Mon 16-Sep-13 11:59:38

Call the police lovely.

Big hugs x

LurcioLovesFrankie Mon 16-Sep-13 12:01:21


Do not succumb to the urge to go to sleep - if you have got concussion that could be extremely dangerous.

nicename Mon 16-Sep-13 12:01:45

Probably not concussion - it is usually (I think) caused by a hefty bang to the head and makes you headachey and vomity.

Get to A&E if you are worried. Can someone go with you or take you there?

police now. seriously.

StupidMistakes Mon 16-Sep-13 12:02:50

Straight to a n e or doctors and tell them the truth. Ask for help there.

keepcalmandkickon Mon 16-Sep-13 12:03:57

Regardless of whether it is concussion or not, you need to call the police and get help now. You have been attacked in your own home and need to make sure you are safe.

Do you have a phone?

Is there anyone in real life who could come and pick you up?

Do you have children?

Call the police NOW, you are not safe at the moment.

CinnamonAddict Mon 16-Sep-13 12:04:11

Call an ambulance. Tell them you're in the bedroom and your p attacked you. Please! Don't go to sleep!
Don't beg him to help you.

PatriciaHolm Mon 16-Sep-13 12:04:14

999, now. you need an ambulance, and police. You have been assaulted.

AllThatGlistens Mon 16-Sep-13 12:04:21

Hospital and police. Please, please pick up the phone.

999 for ambulance Mrs. sad

Get on with it, we''ll see you when you get back.

Justshabbynochic Mon 16-Sep-13 12:05:46

Hand-holding. Please ring the police, you need help.

OliviaPope Mon 16-Sep-13 12:05:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AndThatsWhatIThinkOfYou Mon 16-Sep-13 12:06:12

999 now!!!

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Mon 16-Sep-13 12:09:16

MrsRK are you alright?

Have spoken to you on past threads. Hope you're ok.

headsspinningforachange Mon 16-Sep-13 12:11:02

MrsRajesh I hope you are ok , please update & let us know how you are flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: