Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.


(2 Posts)
rosiebloom Mon 09-Sep-13 16:57:05

Just wondering if anyone can help. Not sure I'm posting in the right area. In a nutshell, I've decided to leave my husband for various reasons. We have 2 young children aged 6 and 3. However, we've already sold our house and have moved in with my parents so don't own any property at the moment. We were going to stay there until we found a house we liked. My question is, what would I be entitled to if we split up? I am a SAHM. Thank you for any answers.

NeedlesCuties Mon 09-Sep-13 19:45:41

Does your DH work? Do you have any savings from the house sale?

My advice is to contact Citizens Advice as they will have regional information depending on your circumstances and area.

Years ago I went to see them at one of their offices for £ advice and they were so helpful, really broke things down so I could understand it, and helped organise a few things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now