Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

help and advice please :(

(3 Posts)
laurajayne1988 Mon 29-Jul-13 14:01:50

Have posted before - my ex left me in May for another woman we have a 2 yr old and I'm 6 and a half months pregnant - him and ow have been vile to me I've had to change my number I've lost my job because he regularly didn't turn up for our daughter... He has stopped the money he promised I've had to go to csa etc and he either a) wouldn't turn up for our girl b) cancelled because of plans with ow or c) threatened to take her out with ow I said no I suggested mediation for kids sake and stopped all contact between me and him he still messages me on fb etc...

My question is - should I continue to ignore as I have made it clear to him it's mediation so lo doesn't get let down again and again? He's making me out to be the bad guy because I want mediation and I also don't want him with me when I give birth...

Any help greatly appreciated xx

ImperialBlether Mon 29-Jul-13 14:06:47

OK firstly, no way should you have to have him there when you give birth. He gave up those rights back in May.

Secondly do everything to do with money through the CSA - don't discuss it with him.

Then block him on Facebook.

It's disgusting that he made you lose your job. Absolutely awful. I can't believe he's been so shortsighted, too. Surely you'll need more money if you can't work?

His new girlfriend sounds awful, too. Be prepared for her getting pregnant soon; sounds like she won't want to think of you having his babies when she isn't.

I wouldn't tell your daughter she's going out with her dad unless he's on the doorstep. If she asks where he is, say he's at work. Personally I wouldn't encourage meetings; he sounds as though he will always let her down.

Do you have friends nearby? Do you have someone to mind your daughter while you are in hospital? Is there anyone who could be with you when you have your new baby?

laurajayne1988 Mon 29-Jul-13 17:41:20

Definitely don't want him there don't need the stress having a c section too and have told the midwife to put in my notes that under no circumstances is he allowed near me ( she agreed and said the same as u - that he lost his right when he left and emotionally tortured me)

Mums have my daughter while I'm in hospital so she's sorted...

I just want to do right things by my kids but found that I have got to a point where I have given up trying for him... He regularly chooses ow. And is even tagged in pics on fb of just het child - disrespectful if u ask me x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now