Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What can I do?

(11 Posts)
HedgehogsHogHedges Thu 20-Jun-13 00:24:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HedgehogsHogHedges Thu 20-Jun-13 00:24:40

Monty27 Thu 20-Jun-13 00:31:15

Court order?

HedgehogsHogHedges Thu 20-Jun-13 00:35:56

MarilynMoanroe Thu 20-Jun-13 00:43:35

Can you speak to childrens services about your concerns? Or contact a solicitor to see what can be done to stop him from doing this?

Sorry not much help. But I hope you get things sorted. I wouldn't rise to it directly as he may just be trying to get you to react.

HedgehogsHogHedges Thu 20-Jun-13 01:00:04

HedgehogsHogHedges Thu 20-Jun-13 19:25:19

HedgehogsHogHedges Fri 21-Jun-13 20:09:26

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 21-Jun-13 20:22:14

Hi OP
We have move this to relationships for you

Walkacrossthesand Fri 21-Jun-13 20:31:04

Childrens' services/CAFCASS first port of call I'd think - there's no rush, it can wait till case worker returns, enjoy the knowledge that he's trying & failing to get a reaction out of you. Silence from you and a stern word from CS in due course will wipe the smile off his face well enough. I wouldn't waste money bringing a libel suit - doesnt sound like it'll be long before he loses interest altogether and wanders away out of your and DCs lives altogether .

HedgehogsHogHedges Fri 21-Jun-13 20:53:15

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now