Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

the most nasty and vicious women

(17 Posts)
brokenk Mon 27-May-13 08:40:02

wile ago I met the most vicious women I ever met in my life
its totally scary the way she treats other work colleges

she is laughing from poeple illnes calling people fat
she is humililating one of the girl on the front of
everybody she totally pick up on her and is saying a really untrue and vicious stuff about her

boss know everything whats going on and there is not any reaction from that side

the most sad and shocking things is
that women is pregnent in her 40 so u would expect from a person like that
maybe a little bit more good maners and something what I would describe as simply as being human

she made that particuliar girl living a true night mare
she laugh in to her face just becase that girl had been made disabled

once there was a situation that a new person came to work she said on the front of maybe 6 people
o hi this is bla bla and she can not have sex ha ha and she acts like loony after taking painkilers

the bulied girl never had done anything bad to that woman
she allways had been polite and friendly and helpfull towads her

she had accused some people of steeling but I truelly thing

brokenk Mon 27-May-13 09:00:08

there is something so much more in to it because there is no way that a new person coming to work will start steeling
but me personally Im to shocked to point finger at anybody even if I got the idea who is behimd all that missing money
apart from all that she is so not nice to custumers
I had never seen anybody worst in my life
but thst not all what that women had done to us at work
she is putting everybody in trouble
she is the one who would brake stuff and then she will go to boss and would say that thats the other person broke it
she would offer to somebody a cigs brake and she would go call the boss that that x went to smoke again

it is a total shock that people like her even exist
how vicious u can be toward any other woman even if you personally dont like that person

because well I do understant you can like somebody or dislike but all that what she had done to all thoes people with out any reason
it is evil
and really I m nit living in "dream world"
there are good and bad people but hurting anybody in such cruel vicious was it is just wrong

brokenk Mon 27-May-13 09:01:11

*not
sorry for spelling mistakes

ecclesvet Mon 27-May-13 10:09:25

If she's as bad as you say, especially laughing at a woman for becoming disabled, then she should be fired.

LEMisdisappointed Mon 27-May-13 10:21:15

Oh, she sounds vile and should be reported. My line manager bullied me, i can see it now, AFTER the nervous breakdown i had bcause of her

ImperialBlether Mon 27-May-13 10:31:07

Record her on your phone, if you can, when she's talking like that. She shouldn't be in her job. Surely something's happened by now though? It sounds as though she's crossed everyone.

brokenk Mon 27-May-13 15:15:12

well something did happened
the other person I mean the girl that women was bulling she left she was really ill anyway

and in my opinion she made the right decision
BUT HOW HOW THAT WOMEN COULD HAVE BEEN SO CRUEL SO VICIOUS TOWARDS DISABELD PERSON

THERE WAS A SAYING...
EVER SINCE I GOT TO KNOW PEOPLE
IVE STARTED TO LOVE ANIMALS
well I dont know if it is a proper translation or who said it in first place but its very true

brokenk Mon 27-May-13 15:38:10

and the women who is in my opinion the biggest bully I ever met in my life she said
oh sorry "i was joking" to her victim

Lem....
I totally understand you I was bullied before as well really badly and also I went so ill
it was a long time ago but " what doesnt kill you make you stronger"

it didnt kill me but I lost everything my child my health my job my dog my car EVERYTHING

so I can just only say to you it is not worth your health

WHAT I WOULD SAY TO ANYBODY WHO HAD BEEN BULLIED
IF YOU WOULD TALK TO YOUR BOSS AND IT WONT GET ANY BETTER OR EVEN IF IT WILL GET WORST LIKE IT HAPPENED TO ME JUST LEAVE BECAUSE IT ISNOT WORTH YOUR HEALTH BEFORE IS TO LATE BEFORE THE BULLY WILL DESTOY YOUR LIFE

brokenk Mon 27-May-13 15:44:01

eh and Im totally not a fotbool fun and I dint really like Rangers but I in full respect of their motto
I mean

"SHOW RACISM RED CARD"
THEY CULD IMPROVE IT BUT TO

SHOW RACISM AND BULLIES RED CARD

brokenk Mon 27-May-13 15:44:44

eh and Im totally not a fotbool fun and I dint really like Rangers but Iam in full respect of their motto
I mean

"SHOW RACISM RED CARD"
THEY CULD IMPROVE IT BUT TO

SHOW RACISM AND BULLIES RED CARD

springymater Mon 27-May-13 16:10:54

Is there anyone official you can talk to about this vile woman? some people are just so sick.

I'm sorry to hear you have lost everything xxx

SlowJinn Mon 27-May-13 16:15:29

There are employment laws in place to protect you from this kind of behaviour. Bullying should never be tolerated, regardless of any mitigating factors.

quirrelquarrel Mon 27-May-13 16:41:42

I know it's no comfort but either she's deeply unhappy somewhere inside or she doesn't have half the life that normal people have.

I've known some truly nasty people but they always had a good side. Either eager to please (showing some humility), or nice to children (compassion), or mad about animals, loyal to their friends....the nastiness was often just a facet of their immaturity. They weren't sociopaths or anything.

If you come across people who don't really reveal a good side, they're not worth it and it's not your job. Think of the ways you can minimise contact with this woman and then don't waste more time on her. Please don't let her wear you down and take comfort in the fact that the reason you're having such a reaction to her behaviour is because it's just very unusual. She's an exception and if she doesn't fit into your mindset, it's best that you don't alter it- so keep on looking for the best in people etc.

springymater Mon 27-May-13 17:43:23

erm I don't agree to 'look for the best in people'. Sometimes it's important for your sanity to face what is blindingly obvious, without looking for some 'good'.

It could be argued that what happened to the disabled woman didn't happen to you - so, technically, it's not your concern. HOWEVER it is your concern to report bullying to relevant personnel. To witness bullying is to be a victim of bullying.

What sort of organisation are you working for? Can you make some enquiries to your line manager about how you would lodge 'observations' about the behaviour of the bully? Or see if you can join a union to find out ways to tackle this horrible situation.

Have your colleagues noticed the bullying? Would they support you if you made a complaint? Or you could all make a complaint together.

Lweji Tue 28-May-13 07:50:11

If those comments were made in front of people, how have they (you) replied to them?
Have you allowed the bullying?

springymater Tue 28-May-13 09:00:00

Bullies are so sneaky They sneak in with abusive comments and you are so stunned, it jars the brain, you are speechless. Then the moment passes, and you're too stunned - it takes a while to process it. Then if you confront them well after the event, they jeer that it was 'only a joke, get over yourself' etc etc.

It's hard to keep tabs on a bully tbh.

NotYoMomma Tue 28-May-13 12:22:05

Tbh. If you all just stand around like this shock how will it change?

You need to raise a grievance, catch her in the act, make statements to management.

I've just had a bully disciplined and had to move locations because it affected me so badly. My grievance was upheld and he retaliated with a load of buckshot that was disproved and he was punished.

you all sit around moaning and shocked but not actually doing anything what.use is that?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now