Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

a friend for sex.

(2 Posts)
waitintoolong Sun 19-May-13 14:53:18

does anyone else have a friend that they can turn to to share some nice sex but without being in a full relationship with them? I'm on my own and so is he, and this is my situation: we both understand it exactly and are happy with it. We are extremely fond of each other but not enough to have a complete relationship. I'm not asking for judgement or advice just wondered if there are others who have a similar arrangement?

Concentrateonthegood Sun 19-May-13 20:23:50

I have OP. he wasn't a friend before hand but we met up to specifically find a physical only relationship. Trouble is I know I could fall for him. Not sure how he feels about me although he clumsily tried the 'what are we to each other' chat. Further complicated in that he is a dr and now works for the same organisation as me. Makes a simple and lovely arrangement a little awkward. I hope it can work out for you if you both feel the same way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now