Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sex Positions - advice needed

(5 Posts)
mymichellet Thu 16-May-13 15:15:59

name change, not a perv.

I'm looking for advice on positions that allow for ... ahem ... deep pen.

We've only been together a year yet it's taken us that long to feel comfortable enough to start experimenting. We tried reverse cowgirl last night which was a bit weird for me but he liked it.

Also .... with doggy I can never get the legs right - should women's legs be open and bloke inbetween or blokes legs open and women's shut? We've only tried it once and it was a bit of a carry-on film.

BelaLugosisShed Thu 16-May-13 15:21:36

Head and shoulders down, bum up, legs open = really deep and intense wink Closing your legs results in shallow penetration.

Lucylloyd13 Thu 16-May-13 15:23:57

The smart answer is experiment yourself to find positions that satisfy you both. What is right for one couple may not suit another, and have fun doing it.

For deep penetration, I find that being taken whilst I am lying on my back, and with my legs and ankles over my partners shoulders does the trick.

TheCatIsUpTheDuff Thu 16-May-13 19:59:21

Assume the frozen chicken position!
For doggy, Bela has it.

digerd Thu 16-May-13 20:14:24

I closed my legs and found I liked it that way. If I didn't, all I got was a thudding on my cervix which was unpleasant for me. DH didn't seem to be put off, but he also liked the legs together as made 'it 'tighter for him grin and I got more clitoral stimulation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now