Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

talk to me if you've finished a relationship where you are in love but things aren't right

(8 Posts)
MyPreciousRing Sat 11-May-13 02:11:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

thistlelicker Sat 11-May-13 02:16:09

Just go!!! If u love somebody u don't physically bear them or are aggressive!

thistlelicker Sat 11-May-13 02:18:03

Beat them even

MyPreciousRing Sat 11-May-13 02:27:50

tallwivglasses Sat 11-May-13 02:37:17

Maybe you should ask the opposite: "talk to me if you've continued a relationship where you are in love but things aren't right"

I think an awful lot of women who post in relationships have done that me included

We live in the vague hope that things will get better - and in this kind of relationship they rarely do. But we keep on slogging away, trying to improve things while the years drift by...

MyPreciousRing Sat 11-May-13 02:51:11

Aussiebean Sat 11-May-13 02:58:33

What do you love about him?

And is that soul mate the same person who grabs you, swears at you, controls who you see, is unfaithful and doesn't pull his weight around the house?

Or is that soul mate the man who was perfect in the first year you got together and you are hoping will come back?

thistlelicker Sat 11-May-13 03:28:11

Your
Not pathetic! U sound very confused! Considered
Councilling?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now