Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

a lying twunt

(10 Posts)
notsurewhattodo23 Sun 05-May-13 21:37:35

Exp and I still living together with our 3 year old ds. I have bought another house and waiting for paperwork to go through.
Short story, found out he had cheated in feb. Told me it was all over between them. Pretended to make a go of our relationship but he finished it for good at easter.
Still promised he wasn't seeing anyone. I believed him until today.
We were supposed to be going to the theatre tonight. Booked months ago. I really wanted to go still as we are still on relatively friendly terms.
Massive row yesterday and today which I believe he created to get out of going out with me tonight.
He said he would go with a mate instead. I was upset but just wanted him out of the house.
So he left, after cleaning his car out, which is unheard of.
I noticed a car kept driving past the house. Suddenly thought it was the OWs husband (who has contacted me before).
So I texted him to ask if he really was out with his mate. Yes he replied. I told him about the car and asked him to prove he was with his mate. No reply. Asked him if he was with a woman. No reply. Then told him door would be bolted tonight, he could pick clothes up tomorrow and get out til my house is ready. Still no reply.
My ds is at GPs tonight thank god.
What do I do if he tries to get in later?
We are definitely over but I still feel so hurt. The lies, the cheating.
He wants us to remain friends as he wants to see his son a lot when we've moved.
I just hate him now and can't see it happening.
Another lying, cheating twunt that's thrown his family away for a bit of fanny.
Feel very alone right now and sick to think of him with someone else. We were together 6 years.
Just looking for a hand to hold.......

HongkongDreamer Sun 05-May-13 21:39:57

Can u not get a friend/family member to stay over incase he appears later?

ClippedPhoenix Sun 05-May-13 21:43:06

Holding your hand OP. Tough isn't it. Ive recently broken up with someone after 3 odd years, the pain is real isn't it, hits me in waves.

notsurewhattodo23 Sun 05-May-13 21:46:16

Friends all miles away. Family no use. The one person you want a hug from is no go.
Been calm til now but the night time is hard, holding back the tears but only just.

notsurewhattodo23 Sun 05-May-13 21:49:46

Clipped - it's so hard. Been ok recently but just so fucking alone. Sorry for your break up too.

AdmiralData Sun 05-May-13 21:53:39

I feel for you OP, I really do. If he comes back tonight and gives you any cause for concern, phone the police. Try not to worry too much, think of the future you're going to have with your son, it'll be awesome smile
Please don't shed any tears OP, he isn't worth it flowers

AdmiralData Sun 05-May-13 21:54:34

Let him see his son by all means but don't let him get close to you or take advantage x

HongkongDreamer Sun 05-May-13 21:55:22

Is the house ur moving to near ur frienda and family?
Do u have anyone to talk to in RL about this?

notsurewhattodo23 Sun 05-May-13 22:16:27

New house near friends and family. Can't wait. Friend just called me. Nice to talk to her. She will put us up if he refuses to leave.
He is toxic and can't wait till he's out of my life.

HongkongDreamer Sun 05-May-13 22:39:57

Thats good, hope u feel better soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now