Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

My ex is down stairs refusing to leave what can i do

(78 Posts)
SummersComing1111 Fri 03-May-13 21:47:12

My ex came round for a chat about DS access we have been getting on well, long story short got into a row he lost him temper now he is refusing to leave! Im upstairs with DS to get away , how can i get him out ???

olgaga Wed 08-May-13 08:53:33

What you need to do is report every incident to the police.

I hope you get on OK today. If you are the main carer, and always have been, it is highly unlikely a court would decide it was in your son's best interests to take your son away!

You might find this useful background information.

SummersComing1111 Wed 08-May-13 08:59:36

Thank you smile can i report them all to the police even they happened months ago?

olgaga Wed 08-May-13 09:13:22

Yes I think you should write down all these incidents, with dates as accurately as you can, then ring 101 again and say you would like a visit to have all these incidents recorded because you are worried that his harassment is escalating and you fear for your safety.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: