Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

oh dear

(3 Posts)
jango36 Sun 28-Apr-13 20:18:59

Cut a long story short things have been wrong in my relationship for many moons now. Told partner i want to sell the house and move on. We have a four yr old daughter. He is ranting that he will keep daughter and his mom will look after her! told him no way! he want s to go to court, which is fine by me.
I want us to sell our house not much equity in it but some it would be a big help for a fresh start. Now he s texting me saying he will not sell the house but he will pay me off! dont know where the money is coming from for this! but even if he could get it i just want house gone .. oh god I feel sick!. There is no way back and it is me who wants out but I have good reasons for this. I have tried and tried!!!!
someone talk to me! need wise, sensible reassurance and advice/ Got a stress head ache coming now sad(((

Lueji Sun 28-Apr-13 21:06:17

The best thing for you is to ask a solicitor, about practicalities and your DD.

If you want out, then start working on where you'll live and so on.
Check with CAB, CSA about maintenance payments, etc.

Good luck.

cjel Sun 28-Apr-13 21:21:34

Don't know if you feel you need it but have you thought of WA? Does his mum want to look after ds or is he trying to scare you? Best thing you can do is go and see family solicitor, make an appointment in the morning and they will be able to advise you. Lots of people have been where you a re and come out the other side really strong, happy and headache free!! Deep breath and try and sleep. Remember just because he says it doesn't mean its true.xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: