Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How to deal with a high sex drive .... me not him (TMI warning)

(3 Posts)
PinkPerks Wed 24-Apr-13 20:25:55

Hi lovely peeps x

I have a very high sex drive and whilst my partner enjoys sex, he would be happy to have "relations" every couple of weeks. Me on the otherhand could have it 2/3 times a day lol

My DH says he still finds me sexually attractive but he says that he is "too old" and "tired" after working all day. He does work in a physically demanding job but he then sits at home for 2/3 hours before bed plonked on the sofa. I on the otherhand have had to take drastic action to wear me out and have bought a treadmill :-D

I always read about men having a high sex drive but I wondered if any of you lovely ladies also have a high sex drive and how you manage it? Obviously there are certain "toys" we have but I miss and crave the contact with DH than enteraining myself ....

I am 33 and OH is 40 this year.

Pinky xx

Beaverfeaver Wed 24-Apr-13 21:13:52

I always have. My DH doesn't though. We haven't had sex for 3 weeks which is the longest in a while.

If I initiate it, then we could be doing it 4/5 times a week or more

I'm the same. DP is lovely, he's just not highly sexed, at all, ever. We have gone whole months without sex, which is shit. Nowadays I let him initiate sex, because it's just so withering when I reach for him and he pushes me away. Makes me feel like shit. DP says he's tired too. Or just not in the mood.

I masturbate instead. DP & I are both 33. I wouldn't do 2-3 times a day, but I would do every other day. Dangerously excessive in DP's book.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now