Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

can iask for some help?

(3 Posts)
wonderingsoul Fri 19-Apr-13 13:28:20

i should be divorced next week grin

ex lives in the usa. has refused to pay for 4 years.

having finally managed to get my divorce. we have put in for maintennace. we have a court date for the 16th of july. but ex has to fill in a form stating what money he gets. pension he gets from the military (he was discharged on medical grounds and gets 90 percent of his pay he would have got a month) etc.. i know he wont do this.

i was wondering if any one has faced simlier. how long did it take. and what happens if he refuses to fill the details in he needs?

Lavenderhoney Fri 19-Apr-13 16:26:15

Don't want to read and run but you might want to post on the legal thread as well. I shouldn't think he will be able to just ignore it, though.

wonderingsoul Fri 19-Apr-13 16:48:14

tahnk you. i forgot there was more to mumsnet then relationship and aibu. my bad. thank you for answering.

im hoping he cant just ignore it, but he hasnt been helpfull in the past 4 years its taken to get a divorce as he refused to sign them or pay on his own back.

thank you agagin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now