Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

what do i do broken mum

(4 Posts)
samandkat Wed 17-Apr-13 19:44:59

Im at odds with dp he wants a new baby and so do i so we have been trying for one but today my sister introduced her two week ds to my ds all most two year old and my ds just kept attacking my sisters ds so i told this to dp but he has decided to get defensive of the subject and says i dont care about his feels because i suggested that we wait a year or two before we have another child i think we are on the verge of breaking up and i dont want to lose dp what do i doany help would be great

blue2 Wed 17-Apr-13 19:47:14

sam
Think very carefully before having another dc if the relationship isn't going well. Small dc's can really put a strain on relationships - they rarely 'mend' them.

Lucyellensmum95 Wed 17-Apr-13 19:48:58

Why is your DS attacking the baby? Jealousy? This sort of behaviour needs sorting - im sure there will be lots of wise folk with advice.

Your DP sounds very controlling actually, having a baby should be something you both want, you have reason to believe that your DS might not welcome a new addition just now and wisely think its best to wait.

Why would your DP want to split up over that, other than to force you into doing what he wants - tbh he doesn't sound that much of a catch!

samandkat Wed 17-Apr-13 19:56:54

Thanks we managed to stop my ds attacking my sisters ds by separating them i was lead to belive my relationship with dp was good and strong and that we would get through anything but im starting to think differently

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now