Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

He has no idea does he *ranty and poss long*

(10 Posts)
Mollymom Sun 14-Apr-13 22:04:55

We have been speparated about 2 weeks he is still in the house but seeing the OW . They went camping this weekend and initially he said he would be back this morning to take dd swimming. He then changd his mind and said it would be this afternoon at 3 . I get a text at 1:15 saying ge cant make it. I take dd swimming and an furious with him. See him later abd apparently tgere was car trouble tgats why he could not make it. Have a sharp word cos I think he could have explained this originally. Then later he explaibs further the xar trouble happened on Frisay!

Mollymom Sun 14-Apr-13 22:09:10

Apologies for spellings above and this is continued from above. The car broke down on Friday and it took all day Saturday to sort out a hire car ( my hear bleeds). So today was the only day they had any time to do anything......including letting dd down. He has also finally told his parents today that we have split. I just need a bit of support. He was wrong wasnt he. He should have done what he told dd.

overtheraenbow Sun 14-Apr-13 22:11:04

He has an idea Mollysmum. Sadly he doesn't care. You are going to have to accept that at the moment and possibly for a long while yet that he is wearing the OW rose tinted glasses ( my ex has them on too) he will act like he doesn't care , ignore your rants and probably at some point tell you that your ' unreasonable behaviour ' is what drive him to cheat in the first place.
Hold on right girl you are now on the 'Cheaters Rolkercoaster' it's going to be up and down and you are going to have to hold on tight .
Keep smiling , be polite , take the ££ accept the free babysitting and ..... Smile at him and f***k with his head!!

overtheraenbow Sun 14-Apr-13 22:11:44

Oh and yes he should have done !!

purplewithred Sun 14-Apr-13 22:12:23

Dd should come first. Need to establish this ASAP.

I lived with xdh for 14 months after separation. You have my sympathy.

Mollymom Sun 14-Apr-13 22:14:12

Yep told his parents it was my fault he cheated

ChasingStaplers Sun 14-Apr-13 22:14:23

Sorry he's being a total shit and letting your DD down. How old is she?

He's also taking the piss staying in your home and seeing OW as well. Can you kick him out? It really isn't fair on you to have him living there and seeing her while you come to terms with the break up. It's kind of rubbing your nose in it. How can you move forward and make plans while he's still there?

Sending you a virtual hug Mollymum.

Mollymom Sun 14-Apr-13 22:16:54

Dd is 5. She did ask why he wasnt coming but all I could tell her at the time was that I didnt know.

Mollymom Sun 14-Apr-13 22:28:59

That should be the he told his parents it was my fault. Wish he wasnt here. Joinr house so not sure if I can kick him out if he doesnt want to go

MadAboutHotChoc Mon 15-Apr-13 06:30:26

Don't do his chores - washing, ironing, cooking, shopping etc.

Get legal advice about getting him to move out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now