Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Not S enough 2BXH dating again... AIBU?

(4 Posts)
Cabrinha Sun 14-Apr-13 21:53:36

Well, nearly. If anyone is interested in his profile that is.
Posted on here at Easter that had found suspicious deleted texts. Dumped him Easter Monday for contacting prostitutes. Seeing solicitor to start divorce next week.

Within 48 hours he had registered on two NSA sex sites. Within a week, he'd added two regular dating sites too.
Within a fortnight, he's put up profile photos. Niiiiiiice - so people we know might see - especially niiiiiice re the NSA sites and people we know seeing.

OK, it's over. I don't actually care if he sees someone else - I don't want him.

But FFS... He hasn't told ANYONE we've split up yet. Maybe do that first?
Or sort out finances so we're not still living together first?
Or put your energy into making sure our daughter is OK (she doesn't know yet - 4yo, so better to wait til finance / house decisions are made).

48 hours <<rolling eyes>>

jayho Sun 14-Apr-13 22:02:35

Still, look on the bright side - saves you wasting any emotional energy on wondering 'what if', 'was I wrong' 'have I acted hastily' grin

Cabrinha Sun 14-Apr-13 22:24:21

Very true jayho!
At least my mate and I had a good laugh at his match.com profile... The words he picked to describe himself: delusional. What he was looking for: me, basically. His loss!

EhricLovesTeamQhuay Mon 15-Apr-13 07:10:04

It's quite amusing that his 'looking for' described you! Totally his loss. Clearly can't face the reality of what he has done so trying to 'move on' as quickly as possible so he can then pretend it was all part of a plan. Nobody wants to be the sad, lonely dickhead who screwed up the best thing that ever happened to him (you) do they? If he can fill the situation vacant then he never has to be that guy (he thinks)
Idiot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now