Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Liar ex H help me ....

(6 Posts)
cahu Sun 14-Apr-13 13:30:04

Ok, please tell me how to deal with ex h who continues to tell dd's lies about me. The latest is that because his gf was being increasingly unpleasant to my dd's, I suggested to him by text ( his gf does not like us having contact... Suits me) that he stands up for his kids whilst they are there.....

This has resulted in them spending no time at his house since last November. Obviously this impacts on csa payment, which just last week I called them to inform them of it. He likes to wield the only bit of power he thinks he has in that he is losing his job/changing his job/not able to pay etc etc..... He has told me that he is leaving his gf and then will be able to spend more time with dc.

I was a bit hmm and have just been told from dd2 (11) that he is saying they don't go to his at weekends because I have a problem with gf. This is obviously his party line to all and sundry ..... nasty ex w stopping adoring father from seeing dc.

I feel furious......Should I care...... ?

Lueji Sun 14-Apr-13 13:36:57

Your children are aware that the gf was unpleasant to them?
I'd say I agree, because if they were not safe at his with his gf, then it's better if they don't go.

Keep with the CSA.

cahu Sun 14-Apr-13 13:42:00

My dc are 11 and 16 so able to form their own opinions and told me about a couple of episodes which frankly I found unacceptable. I didn't say they were never able to stay with him again which because he doesn't want to rock the boat with gf is what he is saying.
I do not want to have to engage with him because he is a lying narcissist with a massive martyr complex but I'm just annoyed that he is telling them and anyone else it's down to me.

Lueji Sun 14-Apr-13 13:54:06

I'm sure your children can see him for what he is.

kinkyfuckery Sun 14-Apr-13 13:55:36

Let him say what he likes. Soon your DDs will recognise that even if you had a problem with the gf, a real man would choose the kids over the gf anyway!

cahu Sun 14-Apr-13 13:58:13

True, all true, wish I could totally disengage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now