Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

no sex

(3 Posts)
llightfoot Thu 04-Apr-13 20:35:50

i have allways had low body confidance due to mentally abusive ex but with my husband i have allways felt very secure and we have a amazing relationship when we had our first child nothing changed we.allways had a great sex life now we have just had twins we havent had sex for a long time my body has changed so much i have so many strech marks etc am scared he wont like my body anymore i just carnt get these thouhhts out of my head i really miss that side of the relationship but to scared he will hate what he sees i carnt even get dressed when he is there now any advice plz

maleview70 Thu 04-Apr-13 20:46:35

Men are not arsed about stretch marks especially when they have come from having your babies! I am sure there are a few exceptions but the vast majority wont care a jot.

Men really like confident women, who are proud of their body and not afraid to show it.

Women's magazines and the endless obsession that everyone should be a stick thin supermodel with not a blemish in sight have a lot to answer
for.

I bet even Elle McPherson has a stretch mark or two. They are just airbrushed out.

simbaandblue Thu 04-Apr-13 21:09:01

I can relate to how you're feeling. I had my son 8 weeks ago and I am covered in stretch marks, feel so self conscious, plus the weight I've put on. But my Husband is very understanding and still wants me and says I'm sexy. Your husband will feel the same!! Think of them as your tiger stripes smile the stretch marks should always remind you that that's where you grew your beautiful babies! I know it's hard and I have major down days but your Husband loves you and will find you even more sexy and gorgeous now. Stay positive, I know it's hard, but keep communicating... Tell him how you are feeling, otherwise he won't know.
I really hope things start improving for you soon grin x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now