Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Has anyone heard from Getting Big?

(5 Posts)
Darkesteyes Mon 01-Apr-13 23:37:40

I know they were going away for Easter so i may be way too impatient starting this thread but im just hoping she and DCs are ok.
If starting this thread is the wrong thing to do or too impatient of me i will get it deleted.

ThreeTomatoes Tue 02-Apr-13 00:20:56

I miss her too sad

She posted on the EA thread, yesterday i think.

I'm worried things got a bit too much towards the end of the last thread, me included.

GettingBig, if you're reading this, please don't let us put you off posting, you benefited so much from sounding off and asking for reality checks etc from time to time,didn't you?

GettingBig Tue 02-Apr-13 00:26:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

izzyizin Tue 02-Apr-13 00:27:33

May I suggest we give GB time to digest what was a veritable barrage of responses towards the end of her last thread and give her opportunity to create another thread rather than feeling obliged to put in an appearance here?

Having said that, as I'm convinced that GB benefits from posting on this board in ways that she isn't always fully aware of, I hope she won't leave it too long before she commences volume 5.

I'm also aware that I said I'd start another thread for her if she didn't - but I'm resolved to give it more time as she mentioned she was going away for 'a few days' during the Easter holidays.

izzyizin Tue 02-Apr-13 00:28:08

Ha - cross post yet again smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now