Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sex question...

(12 Posts)
ohnoididnt Mon 01-Apr-13 13:24:11

I've never had an orgasm from penetrative sex. A few times I've felt a very intense feeling but kind of the same feeling as desperately needing a wee. I've tried to 'ride through it' if you will excuse the pun but always feel like I'm about to wet myself so have to stop. If I did manage to keep going - do you think this is how I would orgasm from penetrative sex? Is it meant to feel like that? Sorry if it's tmi! :-0

bestsonever Mon 01-Apr-13 13:33:12

Actually, that is more like the kind of feeling you are likely to get before ejaculation (not all women do that either). If you were to 'ride it out' you will quite possibly get wet, but fear not as it won't be wee as what you are doing is rubbing the G spot, which encourages the Skein gland to swell with fluid and if continue then the fluid is sometimes (not always) expelled like a spray. Not wee is colourless and odourless. You could consider yourself lucky, not all women have done this and I only recently discovered this one after many years.

bestsonever Mon 01-Apr-13 13:40:25

Btw, also penetrative sex orgasm is not the same feeling as a direct clitorial orgasm, so if expecting the same may interpret other feelings during penetration as not orgasmic when they are. Now why we women are not privy to this info from the start and have to work it out over years is still the big mystery to me. I'm sure some never work it out. It's like there is a conspiracy of silence on the subject amongst us, which does nothing to assist us in life. Knowledge is power. Also, within this are variations, no one follows an exact formula, but to know from the start what's possible would help us all I think.

ohnoididnt Mon 01-Apr-13 13:49:43

I feel like I'm missing out by not having a penatrative orgasm but have no idea how to achieve one. I enjoy penatrative sex it just gets me nowhere. I think man also wants to be able to get you there through the penatrative side which can be frustrating. So the feeling I'm getting is to do with ejaculation but I wouldn't orgasm? I really would like to achieve one! I'm in my mid thirties and wondering if it will ever happen!

ohnoididnt Mon 01-Apr-13 13:50:54

Oh also interesting when you say not to expect the same feeling as a clitoral orgasm.

bestsonever Mon 01-Apr-13 13:59:06

In my 40's before I sussed it all out - I'd IME that feelings get better and more intense from mid thirties on -your hitting your prime, enjoy!

bestsonever Mon 01-Apr-13 13:59:44

'I'd say' that is

ohnoididnt Mon 01-Apr-13 14:01:23

Haha - was trying to work out what IME meant! ;-)

bestsonever Mon 01-Apr-13 14:07:38

During ejaculation, certain deep areas do go into spasm which pushes the fluid out, you could call it an orgasm, at the end of the day, it's just semantics. It's not the same feeling as clitoral orgasm, but does that make it not an orgasm? I'd say not IYSWIM. Best not to use the clit as a yardstick and just enjoy all feelings without having to overthink and ascribe a name to it all.

bestsonever Mon 01-Apr-13 14:08:37

means, 'in my experience' that bit was right lol

bestsonever Mon 01-Apr-13 14:14:17

My advice, enjoy and stop striving for an identical orgasmic feeling you get from a clit orgasm but via penetration, because it doesn't necessarily all work like that. Enjoy it all for what it is, you'll be fine :-)

Proper full on ejeculation is miles more mind blowing than a clitoral orgasm in my experience.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now