Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

About sex

(27 Posts)
Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 12:59:07

I am not sure where to post this, so put me in the right direction if it should't be here. It is about sex and slightly embarrasing blush

For the ones that like havinf sex from the back, if it hurts afterwards is there anything you can put to make it better? Specially having a cronic anal fissure...

Thanks

tzella Sat 05-Jan-13 13:00:44

You enjoy it enough to but yourself at risk for serious injury?

TheSilveryTinsellyPussycat Sat 05-Jan-13 13:02:02

From the back - position or orifice?

Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 13:02:22

Could I have serious injury? If that is the case the answer is no. I didn't know there was such a risk.

Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 13:02:34

Orifice

MadAboutHotChoc Sat 05-Jan-13 13:02:55

hmm

haven't you got any homework or revising to do?

Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 13:03:16

???

Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 13:04:07

MadAboutHotChoc I don't understand your answer, this is a genuine question

tzella Sat 05-Jan-13 13:06:13

OP, research whether it's safe to do bumsex with a chronic anal fissure.

Dear oh dear.

Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 13:09:35

This is a family computer and I am not good with computers and I didn't want to leave traces on the search engine about bumsex, but I will try. Thanks.

God, I felt a bit silly asking this but your answers have made e feel completely stupid sad

TheSilveryTinsellyPussycat Sat 05-Jan-13 13:12:00

Mine was just a request for clarification.

Now you have clarified, I can tell you without googling and without firsthand experience: Not, Repeat Not, Recommended.

TheSilveryTinsellyPussycat Sat 05-Jan-13 13:13:18

with that condition

Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 13:15:51

Thank you TheSilveryTinsellyPussycat.

I am googling and I can't see a straigh forward answer. I don't normally do it, only once and it hurts so I was wondering if there was anything I could do about it apart from not doing it again.

CogitoErgoSometimes Sat 05-Jan-13 13:18:06

If you have a chronic anal fissure you need to talk to your GP about treatment because you could get an infection and that can make things a lot worse. That's also the time to ask any sensitive questions about anal sex. To me it sounds as though you are not using adequate lubricant and/or your partner is not taking care to ensure you are comfortable throughout the process.

As well as seeing your GP therefore, I would suggest abstaining for a few weeks whilst, at the same time, doing everything you can to avoid 'straining' when passing stools. That means keeping stools soft and easy to pass by following a diet with plenty of fruit in it... especially things like kiwifruit ... and drinking a lot of plain fluids so that you are well-hydrated.

When resuming anal sex, take it far more slowly, be well-lubricated and stop if it hurts rather than carrying on.

tzella Sat 05-Jan-13 13:19:11

Don't feel stupid but do look after your health!

A quick google (on my work laptop!) tells me anal sex can CAUSE anal fissures. Wikipedia says "Non-surgical treatments are recommended initially for acute and chronic anal fissures.[5][6] These include topical nitroglycerin or calcium channel blockers, or injection of botulinum toxin into the anal sphincter.[7]" Chronic anal fissures (that won't heal) will be re-opened by anal sex.

Click this for god's sake http://lifelube.org/experts/comments.php?DiscussionID=33

mrsmindcontrol Sat 05-Jan-13 13:19:18

Are you saying you already have an anal fissure but would nevertheless like to participate as the receiving partner in anal sex or are you saying that you've been the receiving partner in anal sex & are now in pain & think you may have an anal fissure?

tzella Sat 05-Jan-13 13:19:50

lifelube.org/experts/comments.php?DiscussionID=33

dequoisagitil Sat 05-Jan-13 13:23:01

You should nip to see the doctor I know it's embarrassing, but they'll have seen it all. If you're in pain, you need to look after your health.

Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 13:24:46

I got an anal fissure after giving birth. I went to docs and got treatment, but it is chronic and as soon as I stop applying the cream (which by the way gives awful headaches and makes me dizzy to the point I have to sit down after appying it) the fisures come back if Iam not carful. By this I mean, i know what to do to keep stools soft, so most of the time the fissure is actually ok without the cream because I have rsearched about how to live with it. but we did some stuff and at the time (maybe helped by the wine) it was enjoyable but after it was very painful.

And then I came here to see if anyone had any similar experience.

CogitoErgoSometimes Sat 05-Jan-13 13:29:18

OK... then if you have an ongoing condition only a really inconsiderate sexual partner would suggest you even entertain anal sex. Put it off the menu completely. There are plenty of other ways of enjoying each other.

Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 13:32:07

He didn't suggest it, it happened because we used to do it before DD, and we had drunk wine and we where enjoying and it just happened, I didn't suffer or anything and it was fun for a change, my sex drive hasen't that great and we got carried away. Si he wasn't inconsiderate and at the time I enjoyed it.

CogitoErgoSometimes Sat 05-Jan-13 13:34:20

OK but, knowing what you know now, he would be inconsiderate if he suggested it again. It was fun pre-DD, you got carried away on this occasion but you need to talk to each other, strike it from the list and move on.

dequoisagitil Sat 05-Jan-13 13:36:14

I think you will have to remove it from the sexual menu 'though, because it's obviously done damage. I hope you're ok.

Alittlebitkinkysex Sat 05-Jan-13 13:36:32

Yeah, we obviously won't do it again if there is no other option. But it is me who wanted because it was fun for a change!

kittykat10 Sat 05-Jan-13 13:47:08

i ended up with piles after anal sex it occured a couple of times after we did it so in end didnt go as deep if that helps. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now