Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How to spice up sex life with DH?

(3 Posts)
cassamazon21 Tue 01-Jan-13 18:30:46

Ok, so, I'm thankful that my username isn't my real name because otherwise I wouldn't dream of posting this. DH and I have not had a proper sex life since last child was born (8 years ago shock) - which means probably only doing the deed once every two months, maybe more. I need some ideas from fellow MNers!
I know you'll all be saying that I must be very sexually frustrated but I masturbate (god this is getting very embarrassing).
Thanks so much
blush

OrangeLily Tue 01-Jan-13 18:32:29

Do it more, even if you don't want to. The 'urge' to do it together and bit solo comes back.

myalias Tue 01-Jan-13 18:39:54

Second OrangeLily comment smile also try having sex in the day when you are less tired. Get a lock for your bedroom door did wonders for our sex life. Plan a weekend away together, just spending time relaxing away from the family home can increase the intimacy between you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now