Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

If you've started a thread about your relationship within the last six months, would you give us an update here?

(3 Posts)
colditz Sun 25-Nov-12 11:06:23

It boosts morale to see people who have implicated changes and got it to work. I'm always curious about how these things turn out, and hardly ever get to find out

solittletimeandsomuchtodo Sun 25-Nov-12 15:10:42

I posted after discovering a long term affair.
Update: not really a lot to report. We have separated but he spends a lot of time in family home with dc. He wants to get back together. I don't know what I want. Hoping time will tell??

izzyizin Sun 25-Nov-12 15:27:57

Unless OPs come back and update their own threads or begin new ones to celebrate their progress, there's no context or point of reference to set changes against, colditz, and that minimises the effort they may have gone to alter their lives/relationships.

I suggest you exercise patience or pm any OP you have particular concern for, or add a response to their thread to ask how time has treated them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now