Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Trail sep

(9 Posts)
ashtyson45 Sat 17-Nov-12 20:37:43

My hubby wanted a trail sep after I found out he beeping have affair for a year 3weeks ago sobibchucked his stuff out but due to that he said I ened our nearly 25 year marriage but he won't talk to me or nothing keepi hearing differ things from my kids all I want is him back I love him so much .when my mum and dad died few years ago I lost the plot and was drinking and all sorts cannot rem most off it so I can forgive him but all I want is him to talk to me or am I dreaming he might still want MeVsad

Bogeyface Sat 17-Nov-12 20:40:02

Sorry but it sounds like he is with his OW. sad

ashtyson45 Sat 17-Nov-12 21:10:24

He at his mum as I have been told he not been to her unless he lied to his mum she says he trying to sort his head out I cannot believe he wants to chuck all our married life after all we been though it hurts so much

SolidGoldYESBROKEMYSPACEBAR Sat 17-Nov-12 21:12:34

Go and see a solicitor as soon as possible: most will give you a free half-hour consultation. You need to make sure you get the marriage ended in a way that is fair to you.Best of luck, you will recover.

ashtyson45 Sat 17-Nov-12 21:13:14

I saw him other day for 5 mins he looks wose than me and I have not eaten for 3 weeks my sister and my all my kids say I should given him space

NoraGainesborough Sat 17-Nov-12 21:16:35

Give him space. He is either further lying and with OW or trying to sort himself out. Either way crowding him won't bring him back.

You say you were drinking etc. Can you give more info? I never feel there is an excuse for cheating, but how bad was it? Was the marriage all but over during this time?

izzyizin Sat 17-Nov-12 21:18:40

It's probable that your dh found it extremely hard to live with a heavy drinker.

Have you hit the alcohol on the head? If you are are living a more fulfilling life than can be found at the bottom of a bottle it may be that his feelings for you can be rekindled but, until such time as he chooses to make contact with you, all you can do is leave the metaphorical door open for him.

ashtyson45 Sat 17-Nov-12 23:10:57

No I am not a heavy drinker at the time I had just lost my mum then found out my dad had cancer my life was a total mess I hit the bottle to try and block stuff out bad mistake . I tryed so hard to make up for that time thought we were ok till this I will give him space but it so hard I love him so much everyone says I am the old ash back and that great but it's took me a while to get here I am a softy and others take me for mug at times so guess with working all hours he felt not wanted but he was very much so

ashtyson45 Sat 17-Nov-12 23:11:32

And my dad died not even 3 years after my mum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now