Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Getting my DH interested - Help/Books

(3 Posts)
scoobydootwo Sun 11-Nov-12 16:24:24

I have avoided the Mumsnet thing until recently. I love my husband and I am sure he loves me, however it is getting harder to get my husband interested. We earn good money, have two great kids and whilst he runs his own business and does get stressed he tries not to bring it home. I do not want to go into details but I have tried most things over the last year and he just seems happier not bothering. It is effecting my confidence I am starting worry that it is something to worry about as we never used to have any problems. Can anyone suggest any books or articles that may help me or advise if they have had similar experiences.

CogitoErgoSometimes Sun 11-Nov-12 16:37:30

When you say 'interested' do you mean interested in sex?

scoobydootwo Sun 11-Nov-12 17:08:38

Yes sex, he used to be really interested and very aware of my "likes", now I would be happy with wam bam but that is not happening either. I suppose I may have taken him for granted before?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now