Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

could I have some advice please?

(2 Posts)
Fastfwd Sat 27-Oct-12 17:57:03

I posted earlier in the quiet place but have had no response and I could really do with some wise words.

I posted there due to the mocking of this place from OH. I don't need another reason to be run down at the moment but at the same time I could with some help.

izzyizin Sat 27-Oct-12 18:27:13

Having taken a look at your post in the other place, you're currently in a situation where I don't know which is worse, worrying that he won't come home or worrying that he does.

Put your worries about what he is doing/does to one side and concentrate on what you want.

Are you prepared to continue sacrificing more of your life to this self-entitled arse? If not, are you willing to tell him 'enough is enough and I've had more than enough of your crap' - and mean it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now