Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Shall I stay or go?

(7 Posts)
dafi Fri 26-Oct-12 17:33:05

I?ve been with a same bloke for 10 years and he is my best friend but I don?t find him attractive any more. We have 2 kids and are married he is good father and helping around the house but to the point. Sex is rubbish over the years he stop me making any sounds as he don?t like it and neighbours might hear so I have to be quiet, he made me feel bad about the fact that I swallow so I don?t do it anymore, every time I dressed in sexy lingerie he made me feel embarrassed and funny so I don?t do it any more too. The other night he was telling me how much he loves me but I just burst that I don?t want to hear it any more just want some passion and proper f.ck. Well nothing changed. Shall I stay or go because I know I have very safe future with him but is it worth it?

NewNames Fri 26-Oct-12 17:35:56

Is it just the sex? You can work on that. In my opinion, not worth dumping a good partner and father for something you can fix.

Be kind. Don't 'burst' with him. Start slow by telling him what you want.

Ask him how he is - is he stressed, somehow playing on his mind. Show him you care! 'I need a good fuck!' isn't really a brilliant invite for someone who isn't really up for it.

dafi Fri 02-Nov-12 17:09:52

thanks

AnyFucker Fri 02-Nov-12 17:13:50

Is he a good partner though ?

he sounds very controlling sexually

Is he controlling in other ways ? Does he moan when you go out with friends ? Make jokey "comments" about they way you dress or your behaviour around other men ?

Those are massive sexual put downs he is doling out there. They sound designed to make you feel like shit, and it's working

That certainly doesn't sound like someone that would be worth compromising such shitty behaviour for

arthriticfingers Fri 02-Nov-12 17:20:03

What AF says.

dequoisagitil Fri 02-Nov-12 18:05:18

He doesn't sound very nice - putting you down and making you feel bad about your sexuality. I'm not surprised you're not attracted to him.

dafi Tue 06-Nov-12 17:27:07

He is very controlling and I told him I want out he ignored me... maybe because he knew i will find out soon am pregnant

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now