Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Flame me if you like but no one wants to flame themselves more than me.

(6 Posts)
Pickles77 Sat 20-Oct-12 09:01:59

I went through my pregnancy alone some of you know.
I'm now at my DD GPs on her fathers side. He is here. It's a recent split and I'm traumatised and under mental health care. I felt very strong. Anyway here goes, please please try to be kind and honest and offer advice. I am aware I've done wrong.
Okay. I know I am seeing someone casually again ( it's really helping that's not the issue) I didn't think I was bothered about this twat but here goes. Had to share a bed last night (nothing like that he was on night feeds first time ever) he swore blind it was finished with The girl he was shagging through my pregnancy (told me 2 days after DD birth). Anyway he's just gone to make tea and left his phone. Yes I was stupid but I've been through it. It's clear they are together. I have brought it on myself. But he's been playing happy families and now I feel I've been hit by a train. I can't let him know I know and we're going to the races today and even though he's not she is going to be there not in out group but there.
I wanted to take DD to see the racing for us! and see the guy im seeing tonight too.(still do)  Help.
I know I've fucked up. I know I've fucked my head up again.
Now I'm stuck here holding it together. Just.

bulletwithspookybatwings Sat 20-Oct-12 09:12:50

First of all congrats! I was on your first thread (under a different name) I can't believe your baby is is here already!
Does he know you are seeing someone else? I think it's a bit unfair that you are allowed someone else and he isn't... Or am I misunderstanding?

VeremyJyle Sat 20-Oct-12 09:20:56

Hi pickles, I've been out of the loop for a while now, congratulations grin
I don't know what to reply really, is the problem you've been getting on well but he lied about something as significant as the girl he'd been shagging? If so then never believe a single word he says, take everything as lies and never ever let yourself trust him again. Even if you have your own ulterior motives for talking to/sleeping with/gping beyond with him, don't let him in for a single moment. He will only surprise you then, instead of disappointing you all the time, also it gives you far more control back, you're the one who's calling the shots, you're the one who thinks he's scum, you're the one who can walk away with dignity

Doha Sat 20-Oct-12 09:25:03

You are not together.
It doesn't matter that he has someone else-it is not any of your concern.
You should know from experience that you cannot believe a word that comes out his mouth.
Stop playing happy families. You are not a happy family. DD isn't old enough to "enjoy" the racing and it sounds very much like you are playing happy families for yourself.
Cancel the racing if you cannot except he is with this OW, l would be more pissed off with the lying.
Make an excuse and go home

Pickles77 Sat 20-Oct-12 09:38:12

It's because it's the girl he was shagging whilst we were trying to sort out the pregnancy.
No he doesn't know that.
I can assure you I am not playing happy families. Im doing this for his parents, they have done nothing wrong.

bulletwithspookybatwings Sat 20-Oct-12 10:05:54

It's shit that he lied, but it's not your business who he sleeps with. Just get on with enjoying your baby and your new boyfriend smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now