Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Divorce - References

(4 Posts)
ICZim Sun 14-Oct-12 12:22:16

Here goes. I want to divorce from the husband. Things have just not been well and I posted about it previously. I'm looking at rental through private landlords (just because agencies' fees are ridic high), can I get a reference from our current agent (estate agent)? My name's also on the tenancy agreement. Thanks for your help

ErikNorseman Sun 14-Oct-12 13:16:09

If your name is on the tenancy then no reason why not.

DistressedMumHELP Sun 14-Oct-12 14:30:14

Of course you can and if you've been a good tenant it shouldn't be a problem. Which I'm sure you have. Good luck.

ICZim Sun 14-Oct-12 16:06:15

Thank you guys - yep been good tenant - have been reading some posts here. I'll take advice from the CAB regarding a few other issues as well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: