Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

dating

(2 Posts)
happygolucky0 Fri 12-Oct-12 20:33:18

oh my gosh I need your help. I have not really been in a relationship for around 4 years. Someone at work introduced me to someone she knows how she thought would be suited. I met him weds for a drink. I gave him my number as I said call me when you are outside the pub.
He was really nice. Cant say I fancied him madly but nice company. The problem is he is now texting me lots, then asking him he has upset me if I dont reply straight away (i know its only Fri) and i have spoke to him via facebook he is just going to fast and I dont think I have as much energy to put into it as he is.( I am also a single Mum and have health problems)
He has no car so tomorow after work i have agreed to drive over to his area(not to far 15 miles) . He was saying you can sleep at mine! I refused so I just want to get to know him before being in that situtaion.
I dont really want to lose what maybe a good thing but I just think that you should have a date one or twice a week at first not hourly converstations. Is it me???

Lueji Fri 12-Oct-12 20:48:58

It seems like red flags to me, tbh.

Insist on taking things at your pace and tell him it's not on to push you for immediate replies.
See what he does.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now