Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Why do i fantasise about my friends dh?

(2 Posts)
isthatstrange Wed 10-Oct-12 13:50:59

I truly love my DH - he is the love of my life. I really fancy him and we have great sex regularly. So why do i secretly fantasise about having sex with my friends dh who i don't even find that attractive? When we get together there is a bit of a spark between us but by no means would i want to swap him with my DH. Can anyone explain this and how do i stop it - it makes me feel uncomfortable when i see him.

CogitoErgoSometimes Wed 10-Oct-12 14:09:51

It's a crush, that's all. Not abnormal in the slightest to find someone else attractive, even if you are in a loving relationship. You can't switch off feelings like a tap at will. The trick is to enjoy the fantasy for what it is, whilst at the same time not blushing like a big mad girl.... smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now