Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Everyone is getting more attractive..

(7 Posts)
feelinggood Sun 07-Oct-12 09:44:52

My husband is away for the 5 months. I have been without sex now for two whole months.
I am daydreaming about sex with anyone and everyone, I am literally missing my husband like mad and going through a serious desire for a serious seeing to.

I have month and months to go...no man is safe from my fantasies sad How long have you been without sex? Seriously I am on HEAT.

How do people get through such long periods of time without having their partners with them?

Susieloo Sun 07-Oct-12 09:49:13

I went about a year when I was single and I started to fancy everyone and got really quite desperate, I was quite shocked at how bad it was, I always thought if you went without for long enough you just wouldn't be bothered, turns out its not true!!!

Dryjuice25 Sun 07-Oct-12 12:42:33

Get a rampant rabbit or leave the relationship. Can't you go with him? Do you trust him when he is away?

TeaBrick Sun 07-Oct-12 12:45:01

Have a wank? Sex is more tempting if you can't get it, trust me I know sad grin

ChangingWoman Sun 07-Oct-12 13:51:01

Agree with TeaBrick - wanking is v. uncomplicated, reliable and ethically sound compared to the alternatives.

I've never found libido fading as time goes on unfortunately. Five months isn't too bad and imagine how pleased you'll be to see DH when he gets back.

Think it's been over 4 years without a shag for me now (4 years - shock - never written it down before) and I'm someone who wants sex every day in a relationship. I'm experimenting with celibacy until I can trust myself not to pick up any more men who want me to be their mother / keeper.

4 bloody years, dear gods... [Goes away to read some more erotic fiction and peer / leer out of the window at men in neighbouring flats]

kilmuir Sun 07-Oct-12 13:54:26

Masterbate

feelinggood Sun 07-Oct-12 15:02:56

Husband is forces dryjuice - I love him! Just need the feel of my husband again. Masturbating is all well and good but it isn't exciting like having another person involved.
Not actually considering cheating or anything just feeling slightly overwhelmed as to how much I am wanting sex and not able to have it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now