Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

summer hols

(10 Posts)
disasterinplaster Thu 27-Sep-12 22:59:45

name changer, I have a thread in that place? please could you have a look? thanks a lot ( summer hol ideas)

disasterinplaster Thu 27-Sep-12 23:39:56

anyone? really need advice;/

Mum2Fergus Fri 28-Sep-12 02:14:22

Sorry, have no idea what you're asking for her...a thread in what place?

Mum2Fergus Fri 28-Sep-12 02:14:54

here*

disasterinplaster Fri 28-Sep-12 08:50:35

OTBT

all advice would be appreciated sad

MonkeyRisotto Fri 28-Sep-12 10:09:30

I don't think any of us have a clue what you're on about. Is there a thread you've started in another board? If so which board and what is the thread called, or better still, post a link to it here.

ParsleyTheLioness Fri 28-Sep-12 10:30:47

The Other Place is kept secret-ish so it is a safe place. Too many women have been stalked here by partners, and the other place does not show up on searches I believe. Would be innapropriate to link it to here directly.

disasterinplaster Fri 28-Sep-12 10:37:58

Thanks parsley

MonkeyRisotto Fri 28-Sep-12 10:39:58

Ah righto, not sure what this thread is trying to do then, you either post in TOP to keep it secret or on one of the more active boards if you want more traffic, you can't really have both can you.

disasterinplaster Fri 28-Sep-12 11:07:33

I am trying to ask for help but without drawing too much attention. Do you need to be so rude about it? Just don't post it it annoys you. Easy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now