Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

the woman on here who wanted an apology from shagging h at wedding breakfast>.

(15 Posts)
BonnyDay Sun 23-Sep-12 13:17:40

what happened? i think we talked her out of marrying him

was it all made up?

Proudnscary Sun 23-Sep-12 13:22:59

Do you mean the woman who's fiance had sex with OW two weeks before wedding? If her, then she said she cancelled the wedding. If not, I don't know - h shagged who at wedding breakfast?!

puds11 Sun 23-Sep-12 13:23:09

You what???

BonnyDay Sun 23-Sep-12 13:24:30

no she wanted ( at one point) to carry on with the wedding but very low key with him makig a PUBLIC APOLOGY to her at the wedding breakfast

NarcolepsyQueen Sun 23-Sep-12 13:26:35

Think she has just done a post today about how long to continue checking up on him? Was this the one who's DP shagged a Facebook contact on his stag do? If so - she didn't get married.

Proudnscary Sun 23-Sep-12 14:02:40

Oh I see, yes she did want him to make an apology at the wedding but later said she'd said that as she was so distressed and angry and didn't know what to do.

Proudnscary Sun 23-Sep-12 14:03:53

Gosh yes it was stuffitunderthebed who has another thread on here, that I've not read yet - sorry stuffit. Bit rude of us to talk about you like this - didn't know you were posting.

KellyMarieTunstall Sun 23-Sep-12 14:07:31

I need more sleep hmm
I read the op as ...
..the woman on here who wanted an apology for shagging h at wedding breakfast>
which pointed to a whole different scenario in my mind grin

stuffitunderthebed Sun 23-Sep-12 20:37:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Proudnscary Sun 23-Sep-12 20:43:33

You're a good sport, stuffit! x

stuffitunderthebed Sun 23-Sep-12 20:54:08

mojo1981 Thu 27-Sep-12 14:27:05

I personally thought you were mad if you were gonna go through with it, i am right in thinking you didnt?????

Anyway hope things are better for you now

perfectstorm Thu 27-Sep-12 14:48:59

Of course you were irrational. What kind of person wouldn't be, faced with what you were? You'd have to be made of stone.

I really hope things are better for you now.

blackcurrants Thu 27-Sep-12 16:52:09

stuffit I was chewing-the-walls-crazy a week before my wedding without dealing with any of the emotional turmoil you got landed with!
Hope you're doing well now.

stuffitunderthebed Thu 27-Sep-12 16:55:45

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now