Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Separation & beyond.. Lala goes forth!!!

(636 Posts)
LalaDipsey Wed 01-Aug-12 18:49:07

Hi everyone. Well, the saga continues. H turned up for his single 'abuse assessment session' on Monday to find that the counsellor had, by mistake, booked him in for Wednesday instead of Monday! I was fuming!
I spoke to them and said it may just be one more week to them, but to me I had mentally psyched myself up for H to have this DV assessment and was then ready for a session this Monday coming either together or on my own. Nothing could be done but I was gutted as I had hoped us to be significantly further along by next week and now we won't be.
On the plus side, night 3 of sleep training tonight so hoping for a massive improvement.
Had no idea what to call this thread... Felt this was still the right place as I extricate us from this relationship but I hope by the time this reaches 1000 posts H has either moved out, or is living here whilst the divorce is being processed so I hope the title sums that up!!
Thanks for everyone still with me

wheredidiputit Sat 09-Feb-13 07:31:07

How you getting on Lala.

Has he found somewhere to live yet.

MrsHoolie Sun 10-Feb-13 23:53:46

Hi Lala....how are you?

chezziejo Fri 15-Feb-13 09:49:43

Hi lala how are you? Hope your getting on ok.

MysteriousHamster Mon 18-Feb-13 15:08:54

Bump for Lala, hope you're okay.

wheredidiputit Sun 24-Feb-13 19:23:18

Is everything ok Lala.

If you have time can your just pop in and let us know your ok even if he still at home.

hillyhilly Mon 25-Feb-13 17:28:15

I've been keeping an eye out for you too lala and hoping that all's well.

wheredidiputit Sun 10-Mar-13 19:17:14

Lala Hope you're having a nice Mothers Day.

If you have a moment could you please let know if you are ok.

MysteriousHamster Fri 22-Mar-13 20:01:56

Still thinking of you Lala and hoping you're okay. No judgement, just concerns.

legoqueen Fri 05-Apr-13 14:05:13

Hope you & your DCs are doing okay, Lala...

Highlander Sun 07-Apr-13 22:29:32

Please check in, Lala.

Jokat Sun 14-Apr-13 22:59:04

Lala has started a new thread:
here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now