Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Melt down going on right now

(7 Posts)
lolaflores Tue 25-Oct-11 16:43:18

back pain, no sleep last two night, child at home on mid term, not able to get out much. She is literally doing a dance around the kitchen floor screeching and dancing as is the way of the 4 year old. I am simply not able anymore.I am weeping out of frustration, pain and despair. There just has not been a break for the last 48 hours and I am all out of strength.

izzywhizzysfritenite Tue 25-Oct-11 16:53:18

If you can't get yourself to your GP, phone the practice and request a home visit so that you can be given something to ease the pain and enable you to get the full night's sleep that will set you right.

ItsMeAndMyPumpkinNow Tue 25-Oct-11 16:57:11

I have no advice to give, lola, just a hand to hold.

Your daughter is fine and happy. Is there anybody who can watch her while you get some rest; a kindly neighbour?

Can you get some pain or sleep meds to help you get some rest tonight?

Madlizzy Tue 25-Oct-11 16:57:26

Put the telly on for your DD, feed her the simplest of meals in front of it and lay yourself down on the sofa. Do you have anyone who could come round and help?

lolaflores Tue 25-Oct-11 17:14:28

did a very simple dins for madam. have tried lying down for a snooze but sleep seems beyond me. The pain meds make me feel quite dopey too. husband on his way home, but he doesn't seem to understand what a struggle it is sometimes. the endless mind wrecking demands and do this do that,

lolaflores Tue 25-Oct-11 17:14:42

thanks everyone. really, thank you

kumquatsarethelonelyfruit Tue 25-Oct-11 17:21:23

poor you sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now