Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

My DH is lovely....

(15 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

clopper Sun 23-Oct-11 11:37:25

smile how lovely

natwebb79 Sun 23-Oct-11 11:38:48

Awww bless him that is lovely. My lovely boyfriend is currently frantically finishing fitting our new kitchen despite working long hours all week to try and get the house perfect before DS1 arrives (I'm 39+5!). He also cooked dinner last night and offered to run me a bath. Isn't it strange how I usually feel I can't say things like this as it almost sounds smug when there seem to be a fair few arseholes about!

ArtyFartyPants Sun 23-Oct-11 11:39:24

Bless him! grin

You lucky girl!
Congrats on your little one too

whostolemyname Sun 23-Oct-11 11:41:36

Lovely. What a nice husband you have. There are good men about, and i agree its nice to hear it said sometimes. Hes a keeper!

BullyBeefBadgers Sun 23-Oct-11 11:42:05

DP ran my a bubbly candley bath last night and left a bowl of apple crumble with double cream in the bathroom for me ... I'd had one of those days. smile

sillymillyb Sun 23-Oct-11 11:48:37

Do any of your lovely fellas have brothers??!! smile

LydiaWickham Sun 23-Oct-11 11:55:49

My DH is also suitably lovely - he does have a lovely brother too but unfortunately, lovely BIL is married to the wicked witch of the south east

BluddyMoFo Sun 23-Oct-11 11:57:36

DuelingFanjo Sun 23-Oct-11 12:01:51

How sweet. My dh has been putting a new bathroom in all week and yesterday the bath was finally plumbed in. He ran me a lovely bath and opened a bottle of the christmas champagne.

PosiesOfPoison Sun 23-Oct-11 12:03:04

Meh. envy

Rogers1 Sun 23-Oct-11 17:05:37

What a refreshing post...makes a change!!
My DH & I suffered after our beautiful DS was born..for nearly a year...but we are finally back to being very happy...settled & really looking forward to our wonderful future as a family!

garlicBreathZombie Sun 23-Oct-11 18:53:23

Nice, thoughtful generous men are the NORM. Not the exception.

Awww smile smile

Thank you! grin

SolidGoldVampireBat Sun 23-Oct-11 18:55:00

Cheering stuff. And your H is a Good Chap, Reality.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now