Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sex question alert (sorry, I know its Sun morning).

(15 Posts)
questions Sun 16-Oct-11 10:53:21

Name changer here.

Had sex with DP this morning, he came (or at least we both thought he had) but there was no ejaculation IYSWIM.

This has happened once before but never had any other sex problems -he has a healthy sex drive (too healthy at times wink), never lost an erection etc.

Whats happened here? Has this ever happened to your DP/DH?

ChasingSquirrels Sun 16-Oct-11 10:56:57

no idea what happened with your DP.

I have had this once with my current partner, we both thought he had come, but when he withdrew and removed the condom there was nothing there. He was really surprised so I don't think he was faking!

questions Sun 16-Oct-11 10:58:20

No, I was pretty convinced he wasn't faking it either.

ShowOfHands Sun 16-Oct-11 10:58:21

Here

ShowOfHands Sun 16-Oct-11 11:00:03

The things I google for MN...

questions Sun 16-Oct-11 11:03:47

Thank you SOH . Heres something for your trouble thanks. smile

TBH I wouldn't have known what to google but the term sounds obvious now.

Interesting link, especially the bit about cyclists experiencing this as he's a keen cyclist. I'll show him the link later

iskra Sun 16-Oct-11 11:08:21

dry cum?

ShowOfHands Sun 16-Oct-11 11:09:13

DH is a keen cyclist (triathlete) and he cycles 3hrs a day as a work commute. I have heard the triathlon club discuss it actually. In the pub, post training.

I googled 'ejaculations without emissions' for future reference. grin

snoopdogg Sun 16-Oct-11 11:13:49

I'm just pissed off you had sex with DP this morning, I washed the kitchen floor.

<no DP emoticon>

heleninahandcart Sun 16-Oct-11 11:29:47

Goodness, dry orgasms you learn something every day on here. I do hope that article reassures OP

Malificence Sun 16-Oct-11 11:33:25

It's happened to DH once, funnily enough with morning sex and within a few months of his vasectomy, dry orgasms do happen. I'm not sure of the mechanics behind it, other then when it's a medical issue like retrograde ejaculation into the bladder.

questions Sun 16-Oct-11 11:39:38

Malificence -DP has had a vasectomy too and I did wonder if it might have been connected to that although his was about 2 years ago.

Snoop -sorry but had to laugh (not at the fact you have no DP though)

questions Sun 16-Oct-11 11:40:19

<shudder> at the expression 'dry cum'.

snoopdogg Sun 16-Oct-11 11:44:31

That's ok.

I have clean floors.

Who needs a man? spesh if they come in their bladder

<wibble>

SingleMan25b Sun 16-Oct-11 12:13:04

It's also possible that his cowpers gland has become a bit intermittent either with age or overuse!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now