Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Yay! Some good news!

(4 Posts)
piranhamorgana Fri 30-Sep-11 12:32:14

Just wanted to share my good news for a change! The sale completed on my old house this morning,the money is in the bank,that house is no longer my responsibility.

So - I can now - pay off my debts and get straight financially
- stop worrying how to manage two mortgages,bills,insurances(basically by going into debt)
- stop going back to our old house(/life) to bring stuff over and clean up.
- say "thank you very much for helping out" to my xh (as tenant of the old house,rather than have it empty,he paid rent but it didn't cover the mortgage) and go back to speaking to him about dc only when necessary.
- have a good look at all the stuff we have brought here and be ruthless in getting rid of loads.

And of course.......most importantly....put that place and all the memories in the past....and start living HERE NOW IN THE PRESENT and look forward to the future!!!

Yay! We did it!!!

Will put pic of new place on profile in case anyone wants a nose!

ineedabodytransplant Fri 30-Sep-11 12:36:14

congrats piranha, great to see someone having some goods news

you might think about hanging a mirror(or 10!) on the stairsgrin

good luck in the new place

garlicslutty Fri 30-Sep-11 12:38:53

YAAAAAY!!!! OMG, it's fantastic! It's huuuge! And you've installed all your 'stuff' grin

Bloody excellent smile

Life starts here thanks thanks

piranhamorgana Fri 30-Sep-11 12:57:40

Thanks!!

Actually,it's way smaller...I just forgot to delete the photos of the old house,but have done that now......but it is lovely.....lots of the stuff will not fit anywhere,I will just have to be ruthless and let go.....I have stacks of mirrors in the garage !!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now