Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Dating and meeting men in Suffolk...

(3 Posts)
daisystone Wed 28-Sep-11 20:21:13

Does anyone know of any good dating agencies/sites specifically for the Suffolk region? I know a couple of UK sites but really want something more area focused. I am recently separated and am not necessarily looking to get involved with anyone else right now, but don't know how I will meet anyone new as I have a baby and am late 30's (bring out the violins).

Does anyone have any good suggestions? Suffolk can seem so quiet...

knitknack Wed 28-Sep-11 20:26:42

I was late thirties with 2 ds's when I met dh on loveandfriends.com. He was in Guildford but moved to Suffolk to be with me within 4 months! Don't give up.

daisystone Wed 28-Sep-11 20:38:36

Oh I love a happy ending! I am already panicking that I will be alone and lonely forever. Thought my marriage was forever (obv) and now the thought of being back on the market scares the hell out of me! Never heard of loveandfriends so will take a look! thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now