Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.


(1 Post)
mefifi Tue 20-Sep-11 12:23:06

I want to start individual counselling, not sure how best to find one. Any tips?

We had gone to Relate but he didnt participate, I want some professional help to get me through this - he has been having an affair, hasnt ceased contact, I think that its over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now