Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

BUM LOSER Partners rant

(15 Posts)
mimib2010 Sun 18-Sep-11 19:10:19

bf who thinks theres nothing wrong with living off me ugh. apparently i should be supportive of his internet marketing business which i pay the power and stuff so he freakn run it.

but yet he makes no money off it. he says he committed to making it work, but yet he goes out with his brother nearly every wednesday with out fail. says he will be in a couple of hours 2 days latter my bum and then expects me and my daughter suffer while he is on the pc all day doing sweet fuck all.
he also goes to bed dat about 3 to 5 am in the morning and doesnt wake up until 2 pm so while i am left to clean, cook , pay for everything and look after my child he sits on his arse and gets to out and so. then he moans at me when i want to go to visit family who live far away.

In saying that hes great with daughter and he does sometime watch her while i sleep or cook. but that is very rare now. i am also pregnant and we fight lots lately. apparently i push him to hit while pregnant. by my abuse i have given him for 4 years. yet he never hit ex who he says he hates

I hate him right now oh and he has no job so on the sickness benefit for god knows what

LeBOF Sun 18-Sep-11 19:12:16

Click on the web guide above your post and start making some calls.

rubyslippers Sun 18-Sep-11 19:12:29

Leave him

He's violent, lazy and he isn't a good father

Are you in your own home? Get some legal advice and some good friends/family on side and get out of this situation

You do not want your kids in this situation

mimib2010 Sun 18-Sep-11 19:13:55

nope i rent. he is a good person but im just sick and tired of struggling. oh and when he hit i smacked him back so fairs fair i suppose.

rubyslippers Sun 18-Sep-11 19:15:55

How is he a good person? He hit you and you are PREGNANT

Please take BOF's advice and click on the domestic violence link above and get out of there

MangoMonster Sun 18-Sep-11 19:16:06

If he's actually hit you while pregnant, don't think there's any coming back from that. Leave him.

HerHissyness Sun 18-Sep-11 19:39:24

mimib, GAME OVER love.

He hit you.

You hit him back - good for you, but you wouldn't have to if he hadn't felt entitled to hit you in the first place.

ZERO TOLERANCE love. Boot the fucker out, once and for all.

sassy34264 Sun 18-Sep-11 20:40:37

if he isnt contribruting financially or domestically or even emotionally- what are you going to miss?

also, im not saying the way he is, is your fault, but you have been/are ENABLING him to be this way and treat you like this. until you decide that you are no longer prepared to be treated like this it will carry on.
i swear by the saying that - people can only treat you how YOU let them.

sassy34264 Sun 18-Sep-11 20:40:50

if he isnt contribruting financially or domestically or even emotionally- what are you going to miss?

also, im not saying the way he is, is your fault, but you have been/are ENABLING him to be this way and treat you like this. until you decide that you are no longer prepared to be treated like this it will carry on.
i swear by the saying that - people can only treat you how YOU let them.

rightchoice Sun 18-Sep-11 20:54:19

I'm with sassy, people can only tread you haw YOU let them. So so true. What do you think the chances are that he will ever treat you how you would LIKE him to treat you??

AnyFucker Mon 19-Sep-11 08:50:59

He is a cocklodger and a domestic abuser

Get this piece of shit out of your house, and out of your life

ItsMeAndMyPuppyNow Mon 19-Sep-11 09:00:39

He hit you.

You support his business.

He contributes nothing financially.

He is not at all concerned with family life (staying up till all hours, sleeping till the afternoon).

He controls you (nagging you to not have your own life).

He is a domestic abuser. He is selfish beyond redemption, and is a danger to you and your DC both physically and emotionally. As you say yourself, he is a loser, and he won't change: the situation suits him just fine as it is, so he has no incentive to behave any better.

Call Women's Aid 0808 2000 247 and tell them what you told us.

niceguy2 Mon 19-Sep-11 10:01:16

Anyfucker is right. Get rid of the idiot and move on with your life.

dahlia4 Mon 19-Sep-11 10:07:58

How do you know he never hit his ex?

ChaoticAngeloftheUnderworld Mon 19-Sep-11 12:19:00

Get rid of this violent, useless, loser now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now